i

Monday, December 19, 2005

Just for Fun!
The Equation:

7 Glance = 1 Smile

7 Smile = 1 Meeting

7 Meeting = 1 Kiss

7 Kisses = 1 Proposal

7 Proposal = 1 Marriage -

And that 1 Bloody marriage has 77777 problems.

So beware of glance!


Plan For Future:

Teacher asks children, what do u wish 2 do in future?

Ram: I want 2 be a pilot.

Vinod: I want 2 be a doctor.

Deepa: I want 2 be a good mother.

Ravi: I want 2 help Deepa.


Exams:

Exams are like GIRL FRIENDS;

1,Too Many Questions.

2,Difficult to Understand.

3,More Explanation is Needed.

4,Result is always FAIL!


Liar:

A man is dying of Cancer.

His son asked him, "Dad, why do you keep telling people you are dying of AIDS?"

Answer: "So when I'm dead no one will dare touch your mom


Delivered:

Sardar sent a SMS to his pregnant wife. Two seconds later a report came to his phone and he started dancing. The report said, "DELIVERED".

Three Feelings:

What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?

Stress is when wife is pregnant,
Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant, and
Panic is when both are pregnant.

4 Comments:

Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Nice Equation. :P

"Answer: "So when I'm dead no one will dare touch your mom"
Kinda sad and funny too. :)

"Exams are like GIRL FRIENDS"
NO WAY!!

Panic would be an understatement. :D

9:03 PM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

@The Equation: i like the fascination for the number 7...also its my favourite number :D

@Exams:"Result is always FAIL!" or just pass. hahahaha!

@all others: hehehe..

10:59 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Hahhha! These are funny!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Naveen said...

@Ramblings - Yea true, exams are not like GFs, In exams atleast you have the chance of passing once in a while :)


@Nothings Aplenty - Ohh, you like 7? I dont know what my fav number is :)

@AFJ - Good that you enjoyed these!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home