i

Friday, February 02, 2007

Brainless stuff!

The brain must be made up of at least 2 parts – 2 very different and opposite parts - docs call them cerebrum and cerebellum (I remember only these 2 names from my biology classes and of course the medulla oblongata!!) – Psychologists call them ego and alter-ego (Disclaimer: The author is in no way responsible if the reader assumes cerebrum to be responsible for ego and cerebellum for alter-ego!!) - Whatever – In my case, this proves to be very true – One says – ‘Man, what you are doing is so very wrong’ and the other pitches in – ‘Well, what the hell? It sure does make you feel happy, go for it’. And now, I’m wondering, if there was another part in between that juxtaposes these 2 thoughts and helps me choose the best one – would I not be glad? Or is there something like this in peoples’ heads that I’m missing?

Context of the out-of-context thought: I like something that doesn’t belong to me or there is no way it could belong to me..huh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shikha said...

maybe thats why the oblongata is there..but i have no idea what the psychological equivalent of that is..and anyways i know i dont have it :P

11:21 AM  
Blogger Naveen said...

hey shikha..long time..

I'm glad that other than me there is another person who is missing it :)

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home