i

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

In love with a cartoon!
Tin-Tin, Tom & Jerry and Jungle Book have been my favourite cartoons for aeons, until recently. I have fallen in love, head over heels, with a new cartoon series, "King of the Hill". It is being broadcasted in My29 and Fox. I don't know how many of you might have had a chance to watch this. But believe me, it is fun and thought provoking.
It is about the Hills - Hank, Peggy, Bobby and Luanne Platter (Peggy's niece). Hank is a strict but a very good hearted man. The whole story is about various social issues that confront the Hills, how the Hills react to them and Hank's stand on those issues. Though he is strict, he is loving and caring, gives a lot of importance to moral virtues and most important of all, he is simple and modest!
The voice over's and the animation is great. Dale Gribble's (Hank's friend) slap stick comedy is incredible. In all, it is a cartoon meant for wholesome entertainment. It contains everything that we expect from a good entertainer - social messages, comedy and a very good story line..
If you get a chance, don't miss to watch this!
PS: I dont see many of my blogger buddies blogging regularly these days :(..whats up guys??

5 Comments:

Blogger Shikha said...

One of your blogger buddies has come back and boy,does it feel good:)
Seems like everyones fallin in love with some cartoon these days..i just happened to watch Shinchan on hungama..love it

9:19 AM  
Blogger Naveen said...

$ Shikha --> Hey, welcome back! Yea, I saw a post on Tin-Tin in Rita's page too:)

1:46 PM  
Blogger Life Lover said...

my all time fav is tom and jerry. and in print, its gotta be calvin and hobbes. its soooo witty!! btw, good one!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Suresh S Murthy said...

Well thats 2 in a row, saw a cartoon realted post on Rita's and now urs? Me not a fan of it though! I

11:12 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

I hope I get a chance to watch this. Thanks :)
And yes, I've come back too :P

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home