i

Friday, March 24, 2006

Ran out!

I think I’ve probably run out of things to write about. I don’t want to let my blog die but then my brain has become so much uncooperative that getting something out of it is like, like whatever! See, I can’t even think of a metaphor! Guess, a short break would certainly aid in replenishing my gray cells. So, until my brain starts overflowing with ideas, I would abstain myself from posting anything. But sure would I read your posts! Keep checking out (Ohh! I love this song by Beyonce Knowles!!) this space; I might get some gyan at midnight and might feel irresistible to write about it!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Laks said...

"I might get some gyan at midnight and might feel irresistible to write about it!!"- ahh.. i knw how tht feels!

11:15 PM  
Blogger My Ramblings... said...

will be waiting... :)
you meant 'check on it' by Beyonce right?

9:32 PM  
Blogger Shruthi said...

Take your own time... It does help to stay inactive for sometime before we post...Helps in rejuvenating lost brain cells!!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Naveen said...

$ Lakshana - Hmm..I see :)

$ Ramblings - Yes, it is Check On it by Beyonce. Isnt the song good ? especially she is very pretty in the videos :)

$ The HBP - Oops, I abbreviated your name and it sounds like a petrochemical
company :) sorry abt that!
True! I'm back all rejuvenated :)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Well, I can see that you are already back. I am posting a comment here because, I do not dare read what you've written in the latest post, after having seeing those pictures!! :O
Sorry, hope you do not mind my saying this. I'd rather keep away! :)

9:41 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

$ Rita - Glad, you read my post!! :)

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home