i

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

One off my list..yay!

I have become a proud owner (It’s ok if you think that I have become one of the stupid people hooked up to video games!) of an Xbox 360 premium system. Yes, I bought a brand new one yesterday. Though, it is expensive, I guess, it’s ok to indulge myself in simple pleasures like this once in a while (well, a lot of times actually!!). My first game is PGR 3 (Project Gotham Racing 3). All of you who were communicating with me through gtalk, YM and Orkut, will now have to catch me up on Xbox live under the name ‘Wild Zephyr’. Hoping to race with you all :)
~Naveen

5 Comments:

Blogger Shikha said...

i saw this somewhere a few days back..and i was impressed:)..but its been a long time since i played any video games

12:38 PM  
Blogger Nothings aplenty said...

oh my.. :)
congrats on your newest acquisition :)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Naveen said...

$ Shikha - Try the XBox and you'll fall in love with it :)

$ Nothings Aplenty - Thanks :) and btw its been long time :)

10:55 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Heyy, congrats! :D
And Wild Zephyr - huh - nice name! ;P

9:11 AM  
Blogger Shruthi said...

X-Box is an awesome way to take your mind off things that have been bothering you! But its damn addictive :D

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home