i

Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Year by the Beach!

2005 dawned on me in the Besant Nagar beach, Chennai. Too many police men were deployed all over the place. They even asked us to breathe out to check if we were in high spirits! Given the fact that New Year revellers are known for drunken driving and other fun stuff, we were little surprised by these security measures. 2006 sunrise is not going to be very different either. We are driving to LA and San Diego tomorrow..Yay! We are planning to greet the New Year from the beautiful beaches of San Diego. I’m all excited because this is a last minute plan and I’m writing this post as soon as the plan got materialized.

I don’t think I would have time tomorrow to post anything. I would be busy with the last minute arrangements for the trip. So this is pretty much going to be my last post of the year. 2005 has been very good for me both in terms of my personal and professional life. I’m hoping 2006 would turn out even better!

Hey, all ya guys have a happy and a prosperous New Year!! See you all next year!

Auf wiedersehen!

7 Comments:

Blogger My Ramblings... said...

Besant Nagar will be like that this year also. You go have fun! And let us know all about it!
Happy New Year, bbye take care.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

Heyyyyy, have fun and happy new year to you! :)

6:45 AM  
Blogger Naveen said...

$Ramblings - Thanks for the wishes! You have a great year too. I sure would post my adventures :)

$Rita - Thanks Rita..You have fun and a great year too!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Naveen said...

$Ricky - Thanks man! I'll..Have a fantastic New Year!!

$Ammu - Thanks for dropping by! Have a great year!

8:30 PM  
Blogger museful said...

Wish you a very happy new year...
New years in chennai....miss that
New years in LA....miss that too only this year.....man do i miss sunny california....my glory days!!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

A very happy new year, Naveen! May 2006 exceed your expectations!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Naveen said...

$ Sharana - Thanks for the wishes! Yepp, California is a placed to be missed :)

$AFJ - Thanks a lot AFJ..Wish you the same!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home